UGC Net With Megha
This portal is owned and managed by Megha Mahamwal Education, a firm registered under GST Act, 2017 as a Service Provider with Department of Revenue, Ministry of Finance, Govt. of India. Megha Mahamwal, the founder of the portal is very passionate and fascinated by the field of commerce. Be it learning more about the subject or teaching those interested in it. She has qualified UGC NET Commerce and is currently pursuing Masters from Indira Gandhi National Open University as well as on professional front she is pursuing Chartered Accountancy (CA) Course. Among other things, she was a subject topper in English during her 10+2 finals and on the extra-curricular side, she has won several skit competitions on the inter-school level.
She also has a wide range of working experience in corporates like ‘Deloitte’ as well as in education sector in the field of commerce.
The reason Megha started this portal is due to her love for teaching and her passion for commerce. Also she aims to provide one stop solution to UGC NET commerce aspirants to facilitate their learning process and make it fun & engaging.
Her teaching patterns are crisp and to the point, furthermore the examples she takes in her class are highly relatable, which allows her to teach, albeit in a roundabout way. In addition, Megha would be happy to talk to the UGC NET Commerce aspirants about the problems they may be facing while preparing for the examination.Register Now
Why UGC Net with Megha?
UGC NET Commerce aspirants are more often than not unsure about the syllabus for the previously mentioned exam. Since commerce is a very wide field, so is the syllabus vague and the student is therefore uncertain about what to study and what not to.
The goal in creating this portal is to provide the UGC NET Commerce aspirants a clear and concise way to study for the exam and do so reliably.Register Now
- On the go lectures which includes a combination of elaborative audio/video lectures for the ease of students.
- To back up your preparation the course includes lucid pdf notes.
- For the purpose of self-evaluation the course comes with practice questions.
- Stuck somewhere? Ask us your query we have got your back. One on one conversation with the tutor.
- Confused what to study and what not. To resolve this issue we provide you with the detailed syllabus.
- As the saying goes learn from the past and for the very purpose we provide you with previous year paper analysis.
- Formula formula everywhere but no formula found in time- detailed formula sheets to the rescue.
- Important things at a single place with our quick revision notes.
- Planning it out is very important and to help you with it the course includes timetable.
About Megha Mahamwal
- 2019-20 – M.Com (IGNOU Currently enrolled)
- 2019- UGC NET Commerce
- 2016- B.Com (Maharani College, Jaipur)
- 2014- CA inter
- 2012-10+2 from CBSE Board, St. Anselms Pink City School (Subject Topper in English)
- 2010- 10th from CBSE Board, St. Anselms Pink City School
- Currently teaching in Mayura School Jaipur.
- Worked as Counsellor for a renowned educational website.
- Worked as an intern for Deloitte, USA.
- Undergone 3 years of training with S.Ranka and Associates and PSD and Associates, Jaipur.